Dear players and DXE users,
first of all, allow me to thank all of you who voted for me in the Miss Apollo contest and helped me win. As a small token of gratitude I’m offering a new DXE update in which I attempted to satisfy your suggestions. Here’s what’s new:
- Added an option to enable DXE automatically even outside a dungeon or a raid instance (“Auto-Load”).
- Modules are new ordered in a new way:
- Raids – in the order of the content progression
- Dungeons – in the order of the content progression and then alphabetically
- Several modifications to Option UI elements and their placement.
- “Miscellaneous” category in Options as well as all its subsections moved under a new “Features” category.
- Renamed “Special” category in Options to “Special Alerts”.
- Version Check window can now be resized.
- DXE now asks BigWigs users about their version and displays the response in the Version Check window (see below).
- Fixed a bug where both global and individual settings to disable or enable the radar even based on the assigned role was ignored if DXE turned the radar on automatically during the fight.
- The radar now hides automatically after a wipe if “Hide of Encounter Load” options is selecfted.
- Modified the modules to account for cross-faction battlegrounds (if there are still issues please let me know).
- Created a Trash module with several warnings
Omnotron Defense System
- Added a cooldown timer for Arcane Annihilator.
- Added a warning for Arcane Annihilator to interrupt.
- Blast Wave Warning is now correctly shown only for the Prototype that you are targetting or any Prototype if you are targetting something else.
- The Dominion timer is now canceled correctly upon entering Phase 2.
- Animated Bone Warriorů counter now reflects raid size.
- Added a Dominion countdown after the pull.
The Bastion of Twilight
- Created a Trash module with several warnings and other alerts.
Hagara the Stormbinder
- Fixed triggering of warnings from Frost and Lightning phases after a wipe.
Madness of Deathwing
- Fixed spell IDs for Regenerate Blood.